Confirmed: Nike Total 90 Laser I 2019 Remake Boots Leaked
The first of the Laser series, the Nike Total 90 football boot was launched in April 2007 by Wayne Rooney. The boot was released in the famous 'Zest' (yellow) colorway - that is also the paint job Nike will re-release this year.
Nike Total 90 Laser I Football Boots - 2007
The processor of the Total 90 Supremacy, the Nike Total 90 Laser football boot comes with two different upper options - kangaroo leather or kng-100, a synthetic material close that combines the advantages of leather and synthetics .
The Nike Laser T90 was available in a ton of different colorways, including:
- Black Platinum / Dark Charcoal / Atom Red (Kangaroo)
- Metallic Silver / Sport Red / Black Dark Charcoal (Kangaroo)
- White / Black / Metallic Platinum /Dark Charcoal (Kng-100)
- Zest/ Black / Dark Charcoal / Sport Red (Kng-100)
Nike T90 Laser I - Features
- Upper: Soft and supple Kangaroo leather or KNG-100. Innovative S.P.P technology; ball control and shooting accuracy. E-Vent membrane keeps the foot dry.
- Midsole: High-density molded EVA sockliner reduces studs pressure. Heel Zoom Air unit provides low-profile cushioning.
- Outsole: Lightweight TPU plate combining conical and oblong studs for unique traction., Innovative Interwave spinal structural bars for perfect motion control and balance optimization.
The Nike T90 Laser I retailed at a price of $185 (£95) - the pound currency was much stronger back then.
Do you look forward to Nike releasing the remakes of the Nike T90 Laser I football boots? Let us know in the comments below.